Google has recently launched new video ad format “Outstream” built exclusively for mobile that reaches potential customers on Google video partner sites like Youtube. Unlike Trueview in-stream ads or Bumper ads these ads won’t require placement within a YouTube video, these ads will play automatically on mute when they appear on the screen. A user can then tap the ad to unmute and restart the video from the beginning, or keep scrolling.
- YouTube video URL
- Logo image (Format: JPG, GIF, or PNG. Recommended aspect ratio: square of at least 200 x 200 pixels, transparent background)
- Landing page URL
How to Create an Outstream Campaign?
- Sign in to your AdWords account.
- Select Campaigns, and then click the plus button to create a new Video campaign.
- Select the Brand awareness and reach
- Select the Outstreamcampaign subtype.
- Enter your campaign a name, budget, and (optional) start and end dates.
- Create an ad group and enter your bid amount.
- Set your targeting details.
- Create your ad with a video, logo, headline, description, and final URL.
- (Optional) Select a thumbnail to appear before the video starts playing.
- Click Save and continue.