Don’t we all know how popular and powerful the youtube is in the social media? It is the second largest search engine. Not only for watching entertaining videos but also for advertisements. Yes, for advertisements. There will be a great impact on the people to engage on by watching videos rather than listening to something. These videos navigate your thoughts towards your products to your viewers. Whenever we watch the videos on the youtube, there will be popping out few videos before our desired videos, they are nothing but promotional or advertising videos simply the ads.
They pop up many times throughout the video. They are just like any other advertisements we see on the TV. this is another way of digital marketing. Are you too interested in advertising your company through the youtube? That’s a very easy method to advertise, once you start advertising on youtube, the graph of your sales are definitely gonna be increasing. Why? Due to the following and thousands of visitors throughout the world, your ad video can reach the people from any corner of the world in just a matter of minutes. But doesn’t you have the exact knowledge of Youtube advertisements? Don’t you worry, here we provide you the complete guide on how to advertise on Youtube?
Benefits of Youtube advertisements
- Reach your customers, how much ever distance they are in just one click. No much effort, time and cost are required…
- Using Google AdWords, it makes a connectivity of your business with the google. Now tell me, what’s more, advantageous than showing up your business in the google?
- Create an official youtube channel, to stack at one place. Also, give the link to your youtube channel in all of your social accounts.
Before you learn about advertising on youtube,
The first thing you need to do is make some creative and meaningful ads for your business. Hire for some professional ad makers and design your ads that grab the attention of the people towards your product.
A complete guide on how to advertise on Youtube.
STEP 1: SIGNING INTO THE GOOGLE ADWORDS
- Go to “https://adwords.google.com”.
- Sign into the Google AdWords with your Gmail account.
- To create an ad campaign go to the AdWords dashboard.
- In the all video campaign section, click the create new campaign button.
- Give your campaign name and the type of VIDEO.
- Select your budget and the delivery method.
There are two delivery methods,
- Standard: it shows you ad evenly every time.
- Accelerated: your ad will be shown as quickly as possible.
STEP 2: NETWORK
- Go to the network option and select either “youtube search” or “ youtube videos”.That includes the Google display network.
- Next option is located.
- There would be given few options of the location in which location do your ad video shows up. If your place doesn’t exist in the options there is this blank in which you can type in your location.
- Give in the languages in the list given.
- In the video, ad section paste your youtube video ad link.
- Choose either in the stream or in display option that helps to displays your video before the user sees his desired video.
- Give your website name and the devices in which your ad to be shown.
STEP 3: ADVANCED SETTINGS
- Advanced settings consist of choosing of start date and end date. This facility is for the period of time in which your ad campaign runs.
- If you have multiple ads to advertise then add on the links of all of them in ad delivery section. This section has an option of selected the videos that have more views or anything you like to advertise.
- Frequency is an option where you opt for the timing based on how many times your ad should display. That may be either like 5 times a day, or week based on your budget.
- Save and continue.
STEP 4: TARGETING
- Here you can target the group of the audience. the main part of this section is targeting the people based on the keywords.
- You need to give the keywords that are most likely to be searched, whenever someone types the keyword your video shows up.
- Next is bidding. The bidding is paying a certain amount for your chosen keyword so that there is a competition against others chosen keyword.
- Go on and select the age group, users interest, or show up for children or parents. This targets for the people who you chose.
- Add more keywords for extending the search. Suggestions are also given based on your selected keywords.
- Click DONE.
After you click the done, your list of billing shows up and gives the average cost per view.
The number of views of your video ads and every information, tracking about your ad can be observed in your Google AdWords dashboard.
This is the complete guide on how to advertise on the youtube. Design your ad videos more entertaining, humorous, short lengthed and simple, understanding and relevant to your business. It is important to put in mind to attract the viewer’s eyes, try to make an impact in them. Respond to their comments that create a bond between the customer and you. Make separate campaigns for each of your ads rather than putting every ad in one campaign. There are also different formats in the youtube ads like skippable ads, non-skippable ads, bumper ads, sponsored ads and more.
Choose a right format and let your game begin. Follow the steps, improve your marketing, advertise about your business and reach out for your customers. Grow your business by letting know the presence of your company, increase your sales and be always close and available to your customers, remember connectivity with your customers is a key to success in the business. Not to forget, make your links available in all of your social accounts.