Click Here (Free Copy)
Much anticipated and most awaited feature for Android by the WhatsApp team launches Picture-in-Picture (PiP) for all users. On a regular basis, the messaging platform owned by Facebook has been adding new features by introducing them through beta builds.
Back in October, the messenger giant is on the news for testing the Picture-in-Picture feature in beta, now rolled on its services to all the Android users through the WhatsApp version 2.18.380, which is a stable build accessible via Google Play.
What’s new with the PiP?!
Picture-in-Picture(PiP) feature prominently lets WhatsApp users to watch videos of Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube in a small window, where a user can keep on with scrolling through the WhatsApp chats concurrently.
The new feature is on a streak with PiP feature for Android users. For iPhone users, WhatsApp has offered a similar experience since January 2018.
Activate PiP with the below simple procedure
- Users need to update WhatsApp Android app to version 2.18.380.
- Scroll to any WhatsApp chat in which you have received a video link.
- You will see a video card with a thumbnail image [blur] with the specified platform logo.
- Tap on the video link to play. The video sits on top of your WhatsApp chats.
- Simultaneously you can keep on chatting with the group or individual member while watching the video.
The Facebook-owned messenger is working on many features, and PiP happens to be just one of the new features. Coming days, there is a possibility of unveiling Dark Mode, QR Code, Private Reply, Group call and more by WhatsApp.