Click Here (Free Copy)
A recent study by the UK top marketing agencies reveals the most predictable and common mistakes made by marketing agencies in dealing with SEO.
The Reboot Online survey picked top 30 marketing agencies in the UK. It discovered the most SEO marketing mistakes and here’s the mistake rate.
Infamously Famous 5 SEO mistakes made by agencies-
1. 70% of agencies hold a poor page speed.
2. 63% of agencies lack internal linking.
3. 57% of agencies contains not such worthy pages which indexed by Google.
4. 52% of agencies blogs comprise thin content.
5. 47% of agencies have poorly optimized pages for keywords.
The additional mentions so did by the agencies include-
1. 33% of agencies gasps poor backlink profile.
2. 27% of the business reveals that have copied content from other web sources.
3. 20% of the blog contains old and not updated content- in over 6 months.
4. 17% of websites do not include ‘About us’ page.
The percentage of agencies who did well in the following factors:
- 100% of agencies had HTTPS.
- 83% had an “about” or “meet the team” page.
- 100% of the firms had their contact information displayed.
- 100% of the website holds a marketing blog.
- Out of 30, 29 agencies hold a social media presence.