One of the main motives of using social media by organizations is to get success in marketing. Social media is very effective for reaching out to your audience, but handling all the social media channels individually is a tough task, and so it needs a change!
Social media management tools help to manage all the social profiles of a business or an agency through one platform.
There are so many robust tools to accomplish your social media marketing goals. We’ve rounded up the best six social media management tools suitable for businesses of all sizes.
It is one of the best social management tools that provide extraordinary features to ease the work of social media managers. The service supports Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram, and Google My Business. Statusbrew includes the full array of social media Planner, Engage Inbox, and Analytics Reports.
- It has the ability to create post types and categories for the content calendar to make your work easier.
- You can add your team members and provide specific permissions to them.
- It allows you to check messages & comments and reply directly from its interface and even assign them to other team members.
- You can track all the metrics from impressions to total mentions and generate reports to share with your team leader.
- You can even add the RSS feed to get updates from your blog and share them to social media.
eClincher is a robust social media management platform. It encompasses auto-posting with smart queues, and RSS feeds integration. They also include a free image library and URL shorteners for publishing content.
- It allows users to schedule hundreds of posts in advance.
- It has a social engagement inbox that helps you manage all messages and interactions on social media.
- It offers to search the influencers on Twitter using location or topic.
- It provides customized analytics reports to check your performance on various social platforms.
It is another social management platform having fewer features than other tools but stands out of the crowd. It offers to add on a large number of social media platforms including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube, WordPress, Medium, and others.
- It allows to schedule posts for social media as well as blogs.
- It is compatible with setting your best-performing content to be recycled automatically in the future.
- This tool lets you set up keyword alerts for lead generation.
- It also provides Google Analytics integration to measure website traffic through social campaigns.
Hootsuite is one of the complete social media management tools for scheduling, social listening, and analytics. The tool is compatible with popular social channels, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and YouTube.
- It is a full-scheduler for auto-scheduling your publishing at optimal engagement times.
- You can upload a CSV file to schedule multiple posts at once.
- It helps to check the customize social streams such as new followers, search terms, mentions, engagement, hashtags, and more.
- Hootsuite offers integration with Google Drive, Dropbox, and OneDrive.
5. Agora Pulse
Agora Pulse is one of the social media suites that aimed primarily at scheduling posts. It has features of social media management that are useful, including post scheduling, social engagement, listening, team collaboration, and reports.
- You can categorize posts according to categories and putting labels to them for analysis.
- It has a social inbox to interact with all the messages and comments.
- It has a content approval feature for clients just like Statusbrew.
- You can add team members, share access, and assign messages to any improve your workflow.
Crowdfire is another social media management platform for necessary scheduling, but it is not a comprehensive scheduler; instead, it does better social engagement.
- You can schedule posts, auto-posting, and integrate RSS but it lacks queues.
- It provides recommendations with automated chat messages.
- It categorizes social inbox with the following, unfollowing, and DMs to grow the audience.
- It supports the number of social platforms, including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest.
If you are searching for a social media tool for a particular feature, you can select appropriately by considering these features of different tools. But if you want a complete package of overall features, then Statusbrew would suit you the best!