Sign in to twitter.com on the web.
Go to your Account settings and click on Deactivate my account at the bottom of the page.
Read the account deactivation information. Click Deactivate @username.
Enter your password when prompted and verify that you want to deactivate your account.
Twitter is social media platform where people express their feelings, problems and stories either publicly or just among their friends.
To delete or deactivate your twitter account:–
– Visit twitter.com and log into your account
– Go to profile and settings options
– Click on settings and privacy
– Under account section there would be an option “deactivate your account” just click on that option
– Twitter may ask your account password for security reasons, just enter it.
– That’s it your account has been deleted.
Sign in using a web browser (you can’t deactivate your account using the app).
Go to your account settings; you can find these by clicking on your profile picture next to the search bar and selecting ‘Settings’ from the drop-down menu.
Click on ‘Deactivate my account’ at the bottom of the webpage.
Make sure you read the account deactivation information before committing to your decision. If you’re happy with what you read, click ‘Deactivate [your Twitter username]’.
Enter your password to verify you want to deactivate your account.