“Here are some tips to generate leads for business–
– Choose a right platform to promote your business
– Post your advertise on facebook and twitter rather than going for google adwords.
– Conduct contests on social media related to your products, and award exiting prizes.
– Give your close friends and relative exciting offers and coupon and ask them to share it with their other contacts.
– Make your social media page attractive and informative and keep updating your posts regularly
– Create events on social media platform for example- Twitter chats, Ask Me Anything (AMA) and other time-sensitive events on Twitter are useful for generating leads in a creative way.
“Deploy outbound & inbound marketing
According to the stats, outbound marketing is still more effective than inbound marketing. But, it doesn’t mean that you forget about inbound marketing. Look to deploy both approaches in a balanced manner as this will be helpful in generating leads and eventually your business.
From an inbound perspective – personalize your email communication and get active in online communities by regularly sharing informative content, as well as solving common customer problems. This will help you establish healthy relationships with your customers and build more leads.Invest in new technologyNew technology sets the trend in the market. For example, smartphones are trending all over the world. Subsequently, most people access their mail or browse websites through smartphones or tablets; this shows that the you should invest in making your marketing efforts compatible with these devices, allowing you to reach the maximum amount of customers.
In a nutshell, you should keep an eye on emerging technology and channels through which you can get more leads for your business.”
“Answer questions on Q&A services
Quora can be a great source of new sales leads. Your customers are already in Quora trying to solve the problems your service solves the best. If you go there to help them you’ll generate leads with a very positive attitude towards you.
We are using Quora for lead generation here at Leadfeeder too and it has proved to generate high-quality traffic to our website.Guest blogging can be a very powerful way to spread your message further. If you don’t yet have the biggest audience, someone else does and if you can provide them with good content, they’ll let you publish your post on their blog.
You can use tools such as Justreachout.io to find people with influence and contact them. You might even be able to outsource the whole task to freelancers so that someone ghostwrites an article for you and pitches it to blogs and other publications.”