If you want to repost someone else’s post, you first need to obtain that person’s permission to repost their content.
After that you can use an app such as Repost for Instagram, Instarepost, DownloadGram, or take a Screenshot.
Here I will show you how to repost using an app
• Download “Repost for Instagram “ in your android or IOS smartphone.
• Open your Instagram app, and find a photo or video you’d like to reshare.
• Tap the three dots(…) in the upper-right hand corner of the post and then, tap “Copy Share URL.”
• Open Repost for Instagram. The post you copied will automatically available on the homepage.
• Tap “Repost.” Then, tap “Copy to Instagram,” where you can add a filter and edit the post.
• When you’re ready to share the post, tap “Share” and your post will get reposted
This one might fall under the title of “common sense” for many of you, so it’s great to see that there’s data to back up the claim. Social media analytics company Beevolve analyzed 36 million Twitter profiles and 28 billion tweets to find the correlation between tweet frequency and twitter followers.
The results (as you might have guessed): Those who tweet more have the most followers.
A Twitter user who has sent 1 to 1,000 tweets has an average of 51 to 100 followersUsers who have tweeted more than 10,000 times are followed on average by 1,000 to 5000 usersIt’s estimated that a person with more than 15,000 tweets has between 100,001 to 1 million followers.
Post great content.
Write a professional bio.
Place a Facebook/Twitter/Instagram logo on your blog.
Engage with others on the social platforms.
Make sure your content is shareable.
Reshare other people’s content.
Reach out to influencers.