If you want to repost someone else’s post, you first need to obtain that person’s permission to repost their content.
After that you can use an app such as Repost for Instagram, Instarepost, DownloadGram, or take a Screenshot.
Here I will show you how to repost using an app
• Download “Repost for Instagram “ in your android or IOS smartphone.
• Open your Instagram app, and find a photo or video you’d like to reshare.
• Tap the three dots(…) in the upper-right hand corner of the post and then, tap “Copy Share URL.”
• Open Repost for Instagram. The post you copied will automatically available on the homepage.
• Tap “Repost.” Then, tap “Copy to Instagram,” where you can add a filter and edit the post.
• When you’re ready to share the post, tap “Share” and your post will get reposted
Once you choose a video or image to share, follow these steps:
Click the three dots in the top right on Instagram’s platform.
Click “Copy Share URL.”
Open the Repost for Instagram app.
Your recently (and previously selected) content will appear, select the one you want to Regram.
A Regram is the process of sharing another Instagram user’s post to your own page. The idea of Regramming is in the same vein as Retweeting, but there isn’t a simple button to click to share another person’s post.When you have the content saved to your phone’s photos, crop the image to exclude everything but the original photo. You can easily do this in Instagram’s native photo editing tools by clicking the cropping button and adjusting your image dimensions.
Always make sure to add a caption that gives the appropriate credit to the original source by adding:
? by: @username