You can post video on instagram longer than 15seconds with the help of some additional apps
– For IOS use App – Continual there is a paid app Continual which automates the whole process. Using this app, all you have to do is select the video and it will automatically split the video into smaller parts of 15 seconds each. After which you can post the multiple videos to your story.
– For android use Vidtrim App- It is available for free on the Play Store. Launch the app and select the video you wish to split. Adjust the start and end markers by sliding your finger. Take care that overall length doesn’t exceed 15 seconds.
To post on instagram you need to doo these things step by step1. Open Instagram app
2. Hit the plus sign icon (+)
3. Choose a photo or video and hit Next, or also you can take a photo or video.
4. You can also add filter to your post if you want.
5. Hit Next
6. Add a caption or description to your post
7. Hit share
8.and now it is shared.
To upload a video or record a new one, first tap at the bottom of the screen:
To upload a video from your phone’s library, tap Library at the bottom of the screen and select the video you’d like to share.
To record a video, tap Video at the bottom of the screen.