If you own an online business and still does not know the power of blogging you must be living under a rock. Online marketing is not just about spending money on advertising. Eventually, your advertising budget will outrun your ROI and you will have nowhere to go. That is why it is important to drive free traffic to your website and that’s how blogging come into the picture.
If you are still skeptic to start a blog on your business website here are 11 blogging statistics that will clear all your doubt and inspire to start blogging on your website.
- WordPress says more than 410 million people view more than 22.2 billion blog pages each month.
- Bloggers on WordPress produce approximately 91.8 million new posts every month and 48.9 million new comments.
- More than 76 percent of B2B marketers do blog and 73% publish case studies.
- 77 percent of Internet users read blog articles.
- Businesses that blogs experience 126 percent higher lead growth than non-blogging businesses
- Businesses that blog generate 2X more email traffic compared to those that don’t blog.
- Marketers who prioritize blogging efforts are 13X more likely to see positive ROI.
- 96 percent of B2B buyers want content from industry thought leaders.
- Blog posts with 6 – 13-word titles attract the highest and most consistent amount of traffic.
- 6 out of 10 online marketers believe they have gained customers simply through blogging.
- 71 percent of marketers report using visual assets as part of their content marketing strategy.