Email Marketing is arguably one of the best marketing technique to engage with your customer and notify your audience of your new product launch, sales or literally anything you want to share. Other than sharing you can also create a loyal fan base for your brand by sharing informative and new things on regular basis.
In this blog post, I will present you 15 email marketing stats that will help you to get a better idea on, how people consume emails and what necessary changes you need to make in your email marketing campaigns.
- More than 50 percent of Emails are open on mobile. In case of business professionals, more than 70 percent of Emails are open on mobile.
- Image blocking optimized emails get 9 percent higher ROI.
- Around 15 of internet users create a new email address every 6 months.
- 30% of subscribers change email addresses annually.
- 80% of social network members have received unsolicited email or invites.
- 69% of email recipients report email as Spam based solely on the subject line.
- People who buy products marketed through email spend 138% more than people that do not receive email offers
- 44% of email recipients made at least one purchase last year based on a promotional email
- 21% of email recipients report email as Spam.
- 43% of email recipients click the Spam button based on the email “from” name or email address