In today’s competitive world, bagging a job has become some task. However, with the advent of social media, the job hunting scenario has changed dramatically. Now you can search for a wide range of job opportunities in Bangalore as well as in other cities, according to your preference. All this is possible from the comfort of your home. One of the most prominent of these sites is undoubtedly LinkedIn. If you are looking for a new job in Bangalore, you cannot simply ignore LinkedIn. Register yourself today and get a wholesome list of job opportunities that might interest you.
How does it work?
To begin with, log in to LinkedIn.com. You will be directed to their Home Page where you will get an array of options to choose from. If you are particularly looking for a list of jobs and application information visit the ‘Work at LinkedIn’ page or the site’s own company page on LinkedIn. You can alternatively use the LinkedIn Jobs Search to get a list of more relevant results sorted according to location, date posted, salary, industry, job function and experience level.
As an applicant, you must also note some of the other online features of LinkedIn to get a deeper understanding of the working behind the scenes.
- LinkedIn Engineering Blog: The objective of this online blog is to share among its users the latest technological developments. If you are interested in engineering positions in Bangalore companies, take special note of this blog. You will get live codes, details on winning Hackday projects, news and information about important events like LinkedIn Tech Talks and similar other tech gatherings.
- LinkedIn Labs: This special feature will help you find newly developed beta products that are not yet available at LinkedIn. LinkedIn Labs, along with the Engineering Blog, comes pretty handy for the R&D applicants, especially if you are interested in development of products.
- LinkedIn Blog: In order keep yourself aware of the latest ventures by LinkedIn, read the LinkedIn Blog. Here product managers from Bangalore regularly write about their present projects. You will also be able to connect to the LinkedIn profiles of the authors simply by clicking on their names. Consecutively, you will be able to send him or her a message or introduce yourself through a mutual contact.
- LinkedIn Press Center: Using this feature you can keep yourself up to date with LinkedIn’s latest press coverage. Researching any company has now become easier using its press page where you will get information on the company’s overview, investor relations and several other resources.
Jobs Available at LinkedIn
If you are looking for jobs related to research and development, you will be pleased to know that data scientist, product development and engineering roles are in demand. You are sure to find a development job whether you specialize in database engineering, web development or building mobile application.
Some Quick Tips
- You will notice that most companies in Bangalore have their own page on LinkedIn. Follow these pages to get the latest updates on their job postings and other information.
- You can join industry groups according to your career objectives and expertise. You can also post your own requirements, here free of cost.
- Utilize the alumni search to simplify your job hunting procedure.
Nowdays, Linkedin is one of the most preferred platforms for Bangalore based job seekers. This online portal has proven to be a reliable source of jobs for many people in the last few years.