Zoho Office Suite:
Zoho office suite was launched in 2005 by Zoho corporations based in Chennai. The company was founded by Sridhar Vembu and Tony Thomas in 1996. Zoho Office Suite has features like a word processor, a spreadsheet maker, mail facility, calendar, contact list and other business related programs.
You can use Zoho Office Suite free edition with up to 25 users after that you have to take the paid subscription with the Standard subscription for 300 rupees per month or premium subscription for 480 rupees per month.
Competition of Zoho Office Suite:
Zoho Office Suite has many competitors in the market and there are some big names to compete with. Here are few top competitors of Zoho office suite.
- Microsoft Office 365: Office 365 is easily the most widely used cloud office suite. It also provides high-quality and ease of use to the users. But if you are a new businessman and looking for a cheap option for cloud office suite office 365 is not for you because Microsoft charges you for the single computer use also and its business plans are also not very affordable for the beginners.
- Google G Suite: Google has its own cloud office suite. which allows you to create documents, spreadsheets, presentations and all these can be stored on Google drive. Google Apps are free to use for everyone but you have to pay for the storage. It is $5 per month for 30GB storage and $10 per month for 1 TB of storage space. You can also convert your documents and spreadsheets in and out of Microsoft’s word and excel.
- Apple iWork: iWork for icloud is cloud office suite as well and can serve up to 100 users simultaneously. Each user gets 5GB of storage space which is quite less as compared to other cloud office suites, however, it’s free to use. It is a good platform for Mac and other ios-based device users.
- Libre Office Suite: Libre office suite is created by Collabora. It is an open source cloud office suite which allows you to create documents, spreadsheets, and presentations. While libre is not Cloud based office suite but it provides you the option a cloud server extension which allows cloud storage. Since it an open source software it does not work all operating systems.
Review on Zoho Office suite:
Zoho office suite is probably the only cloud office suite which provides all the application needed to run your business. Zoho office suite includes following features:
- Writer: which can read or convert document from different formats like .doc, .docx, .txt, and .html
- Sheets: with sheets, you can handle spreadsheets. You can create your own spreadsheets or edit spreadsheets using different formats like .xls, .csv, and .ods etc. The user can also add charts, images, and pivot tables into their sheets.
- Show: The show application allows users to create presentations with complete themes and animations. The user can import or export other file types like .ppt, .ppx, .pptx etc.
- CRM: Zoho also provides a feature for Customer Relation Management which includes a media hub which integrates chat, email, telephone, and social media into a single platforms to manage your customer relationships.
- Zoho Creator: This is the feature which makes Zoho office suite unique from other Cloud office suites in this feature you can create your own app to automate your business process by using a simple interface.
Pricing of Zoho office suite:
Zoho gives you two options free and subscription based on usage. For documents, it’s free up to 5GB. For 50GB storage, you can opt for the standard subscription which cost $5 per month and for 100GB storage $8 per month.
Zoho looks very similar to Microsoft’s Office 365. So if you do not want to spend much of your money and looking for a good office suite with feel of Microsoft Office. Zoho is the option for you. Also, if you are looking for more than just Office suite and want apps for customer relationship and want to create your own app, Zoho is the only option available for you.