Google never miss a chance to be in the news with its amazing features. This time it launched a new improved version of the Google My Business app which allows business people to be busier and making convenient for the users.
The updated version as the ability to Create Posts, View Analytics and more on the go. Let’s see the top updated features:
- Posts: With a just tap on the new Post button in the application can create an event or offer to add it right to your Business profile on Google.
- Customers Tab: The tab is to view and respond to customer queries, messages, reviews, and booking requests.
- Analytics: It will show how many people are finding and connecting with your business by displaying profile results on the home screen.
- Notifications: The app sends notifications when there’s a new customer connection such as follow, message and so on.
The features might be new to the Google My Business mobile application but not to the Google My business in general. The features are now available on the mobile app making it more comfortable and convenient to engage with customers.
Google revealed some interesting statistics about local businesses and search. Every month through the Google search:
- Connected to local companies over 9 billion times
- More than 1 billion phone calls are generated
- More than 3 billion direction requests to store are commenced.