One of the most reaquested feature by the Youtube creators is finally here. YouTube is launching new comment search filters designed for creators to filter through the comments they get. It is a hassle-free way to find and respond to the comments that are important for you.
Following are the various comment filters Youtube is providing
- Response status: already responded to this comment
- Contains question: comment contain a question
- Subscriber count: have at least 1K/10K/100K/1M/10M subscriber
- Subscriber status: commenter publicly subscribed to my channel
- Member status: commenter as a member
How to use search filters?
- Go to YouTube Studio on desktop.
- Select the Comments tab
- Use the filter bar at the top of the page