Pinterest is launching a new suite of tools for growing video content trend by supporting businesses to target audience.
As per Pinterest reports, nearly 31% of searches were of “inspirational videos” by users. It also states that the users also depend widely on how-to videos, brand stories, tutorials, DIYs and more. To help online businesses sustain the demand, Pinterest is rolling out new video tools.
The new tool features include:
- Uploader: To upload videos straight to Pinterest.
- Video Tab: Enables brands or businesses to feature their videos.
- Lifetime Analytics: A regular insights to overview performance of a video.
- Pin Scheduling: This feature allows creators to schedule video content.
Pinterest even spotlighted what is trending right now to help business or creators to capitalize on their brands.
The collection and storage tool became the next big thing to the billions of users to get ideas and tips instantly. The rise of this social platform became a go-to marketing site to attract viewers around the world.
Below research shows the percentage of video searches that are currently trending worldwide.
- Makeup tutorial videos- increased to 2063%
- Lasagna recipe videos- up to 3462%
- Overnight oats videos- 3712%
The Pinterest new video tools are available in all English countries for business accounts and will be launched to creators globally.