Click Here (Free Copy)
Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) released data of best mobile internet service provider in India on 29th December 2017. In the Report, TRAI mentioned the service providers providing fastest internet in terms of download and upload speed. Here is the list.
- As per the reports, Reliance Jio topped the chart by registering an average download speed of 19.6 Mbps in mobile broadband in October 2017 however, the average download speed fell marginally compared to the 21.9 Mbps it had recorded in September.
- The 4G download speed on Jio network was more than double of its closest competitor Vodafone which registered an average download speed of 9.3 Mbps in October.
- The networks of Bharti Airtel and Idea Cellular recorded download speed of 8.7 mbps and 8.6 Mbps, respectively.
The upload speed matters the most when a user wants to share video or photo through social media or email and download speed is required to access photo, video or any other available on the internet.
- Idea Cellular recorded highest upload speed of 6.5 Mbps (megabits per second) during the month.
- In terms of upload speed, Idea Cellular was followed by Vodafone which recorded 5.9 Mbps upload speed, Jio with 4.3 Mbps and Airtel network showed upload speed of 4 Mbps.