Born on 2nd November 1993 Trishneet Arora made a name for himself as a cybersecurity expert at very young age. He is school dropout from Chandigarh and owns a company named TAC Security, an IT security company. Trishneet has also written books on cybersecurity, ethical hacking, and web defense.
Trishneet went to school in Mohali, adjoining Chandigarh and he failed in his 8th standard. Then, he signed up for distance education but failed again in Class 12. This is what Trishneet Arora has to say about his school days- “I was never interested in studies. I was always a backbencher, As a child, I did all the things I was not supposed to do and kept my parents on their toes.”
Rise To Glory
Trishneet has an instinct for technology at very early age. In an interview with Forbes, he said “I was all of eight then. I dismantled my father’s computer and could not fix it, When my father took the computer to a mechanic, I accompanied him and observed the work. The computer was fixed in about 15 minutes.”
After that, he became One of the youngest ‘ethical hackers’ in the country and he was just 19 when he started his own company TAC Security in 2013. Today, TAC security serves counts among its clients Reliance Industries, Amul, Avon Cycles, Ralco Tyres and government organizations, including the Central Bureau of Investigation, Punjab Police, and Gujarat Police. Trishneet helps the Punjab and Gujarat police in investigating cyber crimes, for which he has conducted training sessions with officials.
Awards and Recognitions:
- Trishneet Arora was one of the panelists at Business Relation Conference in Gujarat held in 2013 and shared the stage with Mr. Yashwant Sinha.
- He was awarded “State Award” by ex Cheif Minister of Punjab, Prakash Singh Badal on the 65th Republic Day of India.
- Punjabi Icon Award by PCHB in 2015
- The 50 Most Influential Young Indians by GQ in 2017. He shared this list with big names like Akash Ambani, Vijay Shekhar Sharma, Ranveer Singh, Prabhas.
- Trishneet was part of 35 under 35 Entrepreneur (magazine) 2018.
- Recently he was Listed in Forbes 30 Under 30 Class of 2018 Asia.