Push notification is the new way to digitally market your product. It is one of the best ways to engage your visitors or users. Push notification is a new way of email subscription service and many websites are already using it. With push notification, your subscriber gets instant notification about your latest content, post, and offers.
Push Notifications came recently and has become one of the best tools to engage your audience and to increase traffic on your website.
This article will talk about best push notification tool available for your website but before that lets how exactly these tools help you to get more traffic on your website.
What is Push Notification?
Push notification works exactly like a messaging service on your mobile. The same way you get instant message notification whenever somebody messages you, your user will get a notification on their mobile or browser about you latest content or offers. This service is based on the permission of your user. So, you have to encourage your user or visitor to subscribe to the push notification service.
Benefits of Push Notification:
- Your subscriber will know about every new article or blog you publish on your website.
- You can intimate your subscriber about the new offers you are providing on your website.
- You can retain your customer by telling them first about your offer before your competitor tells them.
- You can increase your advert earning or sales through push notification.
- You can take surveys through push notification.
- You can also promote your campaigns
Now that you know what is push notification and benefits of having push notification service on your website. let us have a look at best push notification tools available in the market.
Top 5 Browser Push Notification Tools:
- OneSignal: One Signal is the best push notification tool for the beginners. The best part about One Signal is that it is totally free and you can send unlimited numbers of push notifications to the unlimited number of subscribers without spending any thing. It can send notification on mobile as well as on PC. Here are some key features of One Signal.
- Easy to setup
- Automated push notification
- Real Time Tracking
- You can send two push notification for testing.
- Wigzo: Wigzo was founded in 2013 in India. It is a complete marketing tool for bloggers and content writers. It also provides free push notification service but only to 5000 subscribers beyond that, you have to pay 19 dollars per month to send push notifications to unlimited subscribers. Key features of Wigzo are
- It provides analytics and ROI tracking.
- Lead Management
- Call Support
- Email Campaign
- Vizury: Vizury web push notification is designed especially for e-commerce websites. It is supported on all major web browsers like Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. It provides neat segmentation of your users helping marketers to group their audiences according to the pages they visit. It is the best tool for remarketing. Key features of Vizury:
- It is custom built for e commerce
- Dynamic personalization based on feeds.
- Conversion tracking
- It sends the notification when a person is online.
- Fox Push: Fox Push is also one the best push notification tools in the market. Fox Push also supports Android platform along with Windows and Mac. Fox Push gives you guarantee CTR of 20%. Now let us have look at some of the key features of Fox push
- Quick and easy set up.
- Geo Targeting
- Live tracking
- Device Targeting
- Push Crew: Pushcrew comes with very good features and probably be the most popular tool for push notification. It is one of the easiest push notification tools to set up and install. Here are some of the key features of Push Crew.
- You can schedule your notification
- You can add images to your notification
- very easy to use
- Supports all popular browsers