Making money online has become simpler and very streamlined over the years. Whether you’re looking to make some fast cash, or you’re after long-term, more sustainable income-producing results, there are certainly ways you can make money online today. Your online earning totally depends on the amount of time you want to devote on the purpose.
Before jumping on how to make money online let us discuss something about the different kind of incomes.
Active income refers to income received from performing a service. This includes wages, tips, salaries, commissions, and income from businesses in which there is material participation. For example, an accountant who works for a monthly paycheck receives active income.
Passive income has been a relatively loosely used term in recent years. Colloquially, it’s been used to define money being earned regularly with little or no effort on the part of the person who’s receiving it. Proponents of earning passive income tend to be boosters of a work-from-home and be-your-own-boss professional lifestyle. The type of earnings people usually associate with this are gains on stocks, interest, retirement pay, lottery winnings, online work, and capital gains.
The Internet provides enough space for both kinds of incomes but anyone interested in making money online should be pursuing passive income, while also working on active income. There are loads of ways to generate an income passively on the internet. Here are the two top ways to generate online Income.
- First, one starts at the foundation of having a blog, generating substantial traffic and building an audience and a list.
- Second is the non-Blogging way it is to look for small online jobs on the daily basis and earn money from there. There are many online platforms available online to find daily jobs for your self like Fiverr, Clickbank, and upwork etc.
If you’re looking for longevity in your income-producing abilities on the internet, then a blog should be your primary aim. You can create a free blog and start creating content for your self easily. To earn money from the blog you need to create a Google Adsense account to run adverts on your blog.
In this BlogPost, We will be focussing on how to use Fiverr to make money and you will be learning Following things.
- What is Fiverr and how it works
- Fiverr registration and Signup process
- how to make serious money online on Fiverr
- List of high selling services which you can offer and make money.
What is Fiverr and How it Works?
Fiverr is a global online marketplace offering tasks and services founded by Shai Wininger and Micha Kaufman on February 1, 2010. It is a two-sided platform for people to buy and sell a variety of digital services typically offered by freelance contractors. Services offered on the site include writing, translation, graphic design, video editing and programming. Fiverr’s services start at $5 and can go up to thousands of dollars with Gig Extras. Each service offered is called a “gig”.
How it Works?
- The first thing you have to do is to sign up/register to Fiverr.
- List the service/product you want to sell. This listing is referred to as ‘Gig’, it contains all the details of what product or service you would like to offer, how will the buyer receive it, how many days will it take you to process an order and much more.
- Make your Gig live, and wait for your 1st order to come.
- Once you receive an order, you can communicate with the buyer, via Fiverr. If you want any clarification to ask for the same from the buyer. Once this is done, you need to start processing the order. Get it completed and send it to the buyer
- Once the buyer receives and approves his order, your order is marked as complete, and Fiverr will credit your payment to your account.
- 14 days after your order has been marked as complete, you can withdraw the funds from your Fiverr account, into your account.
Creating an Account on Fiverr
Go to the official website of Fiverr click on the join button given in the top right corner of the page.
Fiverr allows you to register by joining your account Facebook, Google or you can enter your Email id and click on continue. Once you log in with your account you will be redirected to the homepage.
Next step is to click on become a seller and creating a gig for yourself.
How to Create a Gig on Fiverr
Once you click on “Become a Seller” button you will be redirected to a new page where you need to fill your personal details like Availability(Part time or Full time), Languages you know, Skills, Certificates, Profile Photo, and Description.
Once you filled all the details click on Continue button given below the form and you will be redirected to the page where you can create a gig for yourself.
Make sure you are entering all the details correctly one you are finished with all the forms your gig will be published and you have to wait for your first order.
How to Optimize you Gig Description
- Choose right category for your gig, this is very important to maintain your Gig’s relevancy.
- Make sure your Gig description is precise, clear and language used is easy to understand. Write exactly what you are providing
- Do some keyword research and find which are the popular keywords people searching in Google and incorporate them into your Gig description. Fiverr gets a lot of clicks from search engine and if your gig is keyword optimized you will attract good business directly from Google.
- Use best Image and Videos to explain your work.
On Fiverr, you can earn minimum 4 dollars per gig. Basically, a gig costs 5 dollars but 1 dollar is charged by Fiverr for providing the platform to make money. Now, the most important thing that most of the people fail to overlook while delivering a gig is the time they are spending on a particular gig. You should be able to deliver a gig without wasting your time or spending too much on a gig.