If you want to track your expenses and bills automatically but don’t want to lose control over your financial data privacy, FinArt is for you.
Nowadays everyone has multiple bank accounts, credit cards, and e-wallets. There are many reasons for us to use one payment method over the other be it cashback, discounts, loyalty points, etc. At the end of the month (or even a week) it is not easy to make sense of all the expenses. If one decides to go through all the different statements individually, it will turn out to be a nightmare exercise.
FinArt is trying to solve this problem very intuitively. It reads the SMS inbox and prepares a consolidated financial statement for all your bank accounts and credit cards. And it does this all without compromising your financial data privacy.
The bootstrapped company is founded in 2016 by Dinesh Garg and Harvinder Singh in 2016. The duo has over 15 years of experience in technical and management industry.
Dinesh claims that this is the only app that provides private mode to the users, which means the data would remain private to the users itself. It is much more secure than any bank-grade security. The app has more than 50,000+ installations.
Key features of FinArt
- Simplicity: App has robust artificial intelligence and machine learning engine to automatically track all your financial transactions and categorize these under various heads, ie grocery, dining, leisure, etc. All your data is then presented in intuitive reports with a high level of accuracy.
- Budget Planning: FinArt offers budget planning tool which can be used to control your expenses and save money for life goals. It provides options for setting your overall monthly budget as well as category wise budget.
- Bill Reminders: All your due bills, be it credit card bills, EMIs, SIPs, mobile bills or any other utility bills, are tracked automatically, and you get timely reminders to make the payment, so you never miss the due date and save of late fee payments.
- Data Privacy: Financial and personal data privacy sits at the core of FinArt. When you download the app, it does not do any email or phone number based registration. Then it offers Private mode knob, which prevents your data from going outside your phone.
- Premium Customer Support: FinArt offer premium support for any issues or help you need with the app.
The app is free to download and comes with five days of the free trial period. At the end of the trial, you can join an annual subscription plan. Also, it has an interesting referral cashback scheme to get back your subscription payment.
FinArt built credibility by all means and in particular with the security concerns. As a user, we are more concerned about security. I would say it is the best app with the robust AI provided with the well-built features.
So, we would like to rate the app 4.5 out of 5