Quora is a platform for question and answers in social media that gained popularity since 2009.
The website is flooded with crowdsource queries and the relevant possible solutions to those queries. Quora is a wonderful tool you can use to drive your brand awareness and establish thought leadership, but it can also help you generate blog topics from frequently asked questions and is also an essential resource for compiling quotes from industry.
In order to maximize the potential of your business, here is what you should do.
- Optimize your profile: It is the primary step to start anything. Complete necessary required information. Try to fill every blank with correct information. Be ethical from the beginning. Provide your followers with relevant information. Open opportunities for them to connect with you on other social media platforms like Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- Find the icebreaker– Until and unless you start communicating you cannot promote your business. To communicate you should be aware of the interest and current trend of the audience you want to target. After you figure out what people are following these days, the next step is to organize that piece of information into valuable content so that it can get its maximum reach and make it viral. If people started talking started talking and following your content then congratulations! You had made your significance in the forum. Now people will listen to what you have to say.
- How to Engage– Audience starves for knowledge and information. If you keep on providing them that they will be your loyal followers. You need to be a creator to create influencing content. As you influence your audience, they will buy whatever you sell. You have to gain the trust and keep the engagement to your audience. You can create blog posts and articles to create engagement. You can reply to their comments and
clarify their doubts. You can answer their questions and provide solution along with possible suggestions. You have the opportunity for those viewers to upvote your answer and move it towards the top of the feed.
- Build your presence– Provide your followers with all genuine information about yourself. Use your real name, not an alias. Mention your business and the line of work you do. Give them a reason to have faith in you. If your answers are contributing to the community, you will gain what you are looking for. Prove that you are worthy. Provide quality answers and avoid the dumb communities. Posting offers can get you banned. That is a poor ROI.
- Your brand could be your topic– All I am saying is now talk about your brand. Have a conversation about your brand. Write blogs and articles about your brand. Clarify about your brand and product by providing information. Look for the evergreen topics and use it to your advantage by creating suitable content. The idea here is that the more views a
question has, the more exposure your answer might get.
Let’s hope the tips helps you to promote your business successfully.