In this fast paced life, when everyone is on the go, not everyone has the time to sit and read lengthy articles, at all times. That is why, visual content, these days is the most effective way to get the desired message across. While creating visual content for your social media marketing activities, it is best to make use of certain handy tools to make the most impact. Before you embark on your visual social media content marketing journey, let us see the different types of visual content you can use for your social media marketing purposes:
- Slide share Presentations
- Emphasized Screenshots
Your Visual Social Media Marketing Action Plan:
- First and foremost, you need a visual content marketing plan. Setting proper achievable goals and objectives will help you in executing your social marketing activities more strategically. It’s essential for you to determine the demographics of your target audience and study their social media behaviour and patterns. Based on this study, develop your visual content plan.
- It’s important to choose the correct social media websites for visual content marketing. Some of the most effective platforms are Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and Slideshare.
Creating the Visuals
- If you are planning to post pictures, make sure you don’t fault the copyright issues. One good way to avoid copyright issues is to click your own pictures, protect them with your custom watermark, by using your logo. This way you will be able to brand your images as well.
- If you cannot use your own pictures at all times, look for copyright free images. There are several websites that offer the same. Unsplash is one such website that offer stock copyright free images. This means, you can use the images downloaded from this website according to your own wish.
- If you are an eCommerce company or any company with your own products, see to it that you post images of your products from all angles and also close- up shots. This will give a fair idea about your product to your target customers and can largely influence their buying decision.
- When posting pictures Pinterest, remember to make your pins at least 800×1200 pixels for best results.
- One way to make your images over the social media attractive is by adding some custom quote or text to it.
Videos work! Period! If you haven’t been using videos for social media promotions, it’s time you do it. True, it could turn out to be a tad bit expensive or requires some special effort to create. But, all in all, it’s worth every penny and hard work. Videos speak volumes about your brand. You can create short memes and make them available on social media channels. Animated videos are also popular and get viral very fast. You could also hire a professional to create the videos for you. Just in case, you want to try your hands at it first, you might consider taking a look at PowToon- the app that helps you in creating animated videos, which your social media fans will surely love!
If you don’t want to get your tweet lost in the crowd, you could use some custom formatting techniques to attract the attention of your followers. With custom Tweet timelines, you get more control over how your tweets are organized and displayed on the twitter channel.
ALSO READ———– 6 Reason Why your social media campaign fails.